Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, September 26, 2010

More on "An opportunity for the Voice of Volunteer Management to be heard"

I’ve posted on "service jam" in my article "An opportunity for the Voice of Volunteer Management to be heard"

The link to the site is unclear so I have now added the link to "sites or links worth the click" on the sidebar on the right to this page!

Join up quickly! Before the forum fills up. And if it does, don’t worry - I know there are volunteer managers and people who care about volunteer management already there who will represent our voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...